POZ Match was established in 1998 and now is one of the most popular HIV dating websites. Registration of this website is free. With a basic membership, you can access nearly all the services on the site, except initiating an email. However, free membership allows people to reply an email.
- Basic Membership is free:
- Gold Membership:
- 1 Month – $14.95
- 3 Month – $39.95 ($8.33/month)
- 6 Month – $59.95 ($7.17/month)
- 12 Month – $74.99 ($6.67/month)
- Payment is available only by using credit.
Standard members can access the following:
- See Who`s online.
- Instant kisses and messages.
- Search by username, ID, country, race and more.
- Add members you`re interested in to your favorites list.
- View other members’ blog, galleries, and guestbooks.
- Use matchfinder to receive e-mail notification of your matched members who have recently registered for this site.
- Add some videos to profile.
- “Privacy Settings” to hide profile from some or all the lists on the site.
Extra features for Gold Members:
- Sitewide communication.
- Premium private e-mail.
- Premium support.
- Premium video and webcam.
- Block feature makes you can block and unblock a member from contacting at your will, you just need to open the ‘Blocked Members’ tab and click on delete next to the member name.
- Private email, by which members don’t need to use their own personal email account for contacting members.
POZ Match is an excellent dating site and social community for people with HIV and other STDs. It has thousands of members from around the world. However, the site doesn’t check any background information on member profiles, so you need to use your own judgment and take the responsibility for your behavior on this site, just like on any other dating site or social networking site.