Among all the HIV dating sites and Apps that provide chances for people suffering from HIV/AIDS to find friendship or love, we found Positive Singles most popular and professional. No matter what you are looking for, friendship, support, life partner or a soulmate, you can always fulfill your wish.
Almost 85% of people with STD have heard of Positive Singles and 65% of them have subscribed to this online STD dating site. PositiveSingles has more than 1.7 million members and most of them are active. This site also designed many unique features for people with HIV/AIDs. All these make Positive Singles a standout from other HIV positive dating sites. (Updated on May. 2020)
Ratings of PositiveSingles.com
- Protect Privacy:
- Chance of Getting a Date:
- Unique Features:
- Customer Service:
- Value for Money:
- Registered Members: 1,841,300+
- Start Time: 2001
- Success Stories: 60,000+ posts
- Monthly Conversation: 2,550,000+
- Monthly Blog Posts: 20,000+
PS: All the statistics come from Positive Singles official site on 2020/05/22.
Positive Singles Cost:
- Free for lifetime
On PC and Mobile Site:
- 1 month(about $1.00 per day) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $29.95 USD (Save 25%)
- 3 months(about$19.95 / month Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $59.95 USD (Save 50%)
- 6 months(about $15.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of 95 (Save 60%)
On IOS APP:
- 1 month: $33.99 USD
- 3 months: $69.99 USD
- 6 months: $109.99 USD
On Android APP:
- 1 month: $33.99 USD
- 3 months: $69.99 USD
We strongly suggest you purchase the membership on the PC or Mobile site. As we tested, the premium membership can be used on all the above devices.
Basic Features for Free Membership:
- Free to create a lifetime profile and add up to 26 photos.
- Browse members by a quick search, username, birthday, and fashion show.
- Send birthday and greeting cards.
- Get 24 / 7 customer service support by phone or by mail (email@example.com).
- Reply to emails and online chat from gold members for free.
- Initiate sending winks.
- Post comments on profiles, blogs, and forums.
- Read members’ first date ideas.
- And more
Extra Features for Gold Membership (50+):
- Initiate sending emails and chatting with online members.
- Respond to others’ first date ideas and status.
- Set email and wink filter.
- Check whether sent mail is read or not.
- The premium profile will be highlighted and showed at the very TOP in searches result.
- Advanced search, eg: saved, STD, keywords, photo, state, province or zip, postal code, and city.
- View the last login time.
- Live dating adviser and STD counselor.
- Private album.
- Privacy settings for profile and photo.
- And much more.
Special Features for People with HIV/AIDs:
- HIV counselor who you can get help through email and live chat.
- Dating adviser who you can contact through email or live chat.
- Searching for STD, eg: living with HIV.
- More than 1,300 AIDS inspirational stories.
- More than 500 AIDS treatment stories.
- STD Q & A page where members can ask and answer questions about HIV/AIDs.
- More than 800 AIDS care locations.
- HIV information.
- Hide your profile or photos from others you don’t want them to see.
- Private album by which you can manage access to your private photos.
- Block feature by which certain people can’t visit your profile and contact you.
- Hide from others that you have viewed their profiles.
- Hide “Chat now!” option on profile and search results.
- Hide from others in “Latest activities”.
- Hide from others that you have added them as favorites.
- “Quick Exit” button by which redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy.
PositiveSingles created those tools to block or hide information regarding your profile, your photo and your interactions with others on the site. For instance, it’s fairly easy to set photos to be viewed by all members, by men, by women or only by your favorites. As a result, those tools make the site more private and comfortable. What’s more, all these privacy features attract more and more HIV people.
Miracle happened! Thanks PS! Was so lucky to find my dream girl. Never imagine it after getting this little gift. Be patient and honest. It will come at last.
During all the HIV dating sites we reviewed, Positive Singles takes the first and most important position. Our experts found the site user-friendly, easy-to-use and most importantly, it cares users’ privacy and feeling more than other sites do. Although its price is a little higher, we all can’t refuse such an excellent and wonderful choice for HIV people.